Don’t Hire a Health Coach –
- You want to save on medical bills – Heart stents are $23,000-200,000, a health coach is $75-$300 per visit. How do you put a price on the time you can spend with your family or feeling vibrantly healthy and make contributions to society? Not to mention the difference you make in the lives of others.
- Need increased energy – do you ever dream of being able to be productive past 3 p.m.? Do you ever feel like you run out of gas way to early in the day? Do you feel like you need some kind of boost to get you through?
- Could use help with goals and accountability? – Do you have grand intentions, but you fall off after a couple weeks for one reason or another?
- You really need someone to listen to you. – You would think we could talk to our friends and family, but sometimes no one is there…or they are preoccupied with their own events…or we just want someone who is non-judgmental or unattached to the outcome.
- You would like easy access and direction to educational resources on health, fitness and lifestyle. Health coaches have been educated on hundreds of dietary theories, career, family, relationship, fitness, spiritual and healthy eating. While we don’t prescribe, we have the education that allows us to access resources that can benefit and guide.
- You need ways to live a healthy lifestyle and still enjoy time with friends and family, even if they are unhealthy. – It can be pretty tricky when you make healthy changes and the people around you are not ready. They can throw up road blocks, stand in your way and object. It can be done and having someone on your side always makes it easier.
- Have a doctor’s diagnosis and need help following a protocol. – Doctors don’t have time to do everything. That is where health coaches come in. A good health coach can work hand in hand with your doctor to help you move toward a healthier lifestyle within the guidelines your doctor sets up for you.
- You don’t have enough time for yourself. – So many of us put so much into the lives of everyone else, we shortchange ourselves. A health coach can help with that.
- You are stressed and not dealing with it well. – A health coach unlocks secrets to alleviate and prevent stress that can make you healthier, improve your relationships and even help you to lose weight.
- Chronic health issues have crept up and you just don’t know where to start to make lifestyle changes. – It is really hard to navigate recovery and restoring health. Knowing the foods that support you and give you immunity, reduce inflammation and give you more energy is only half the battle. Accountability and support in supporting your health is irreplaceable.
- You’d really like to make some changes but you just can’t seem to stick with it. A health coach can be the difference between dropping off early and achieving your goals.
- Are you considering a diet because you want to lose weight fast? Health coaches have studied all the dietary theories and will show you how to lose weight by adding, not subtracting. You will make gradual changes that are sustainable. You can release the weight for god. Bye-bye yo-yo dieting.
- Are looking for natural ways to balance your hormones. Health coaches help you understand symptoms like fatigue, skin issues, weight gain, weight around the middle, and trouble sleeping and guide you to hormonal balance naturally. Why try to stumble through it when you can get educated guidance?
- Your family needs to make some eating changes and you would like to learn some healthy new recipes. Learning about new foods and meals can help you bring your family to a new and healthier level. Health coaches can provide you with recipes that are nutritious and tasty.
- Your kitchen is set up with a deep fat fryer and microwave and you want to reassess your needs for a well equipped healthy kitchen. A kitchen makeover and grocery store tour can go a long way to get you and your family on the road to nutritious meals.
- You are grieving and could just use an ear. Dealing with loss involves many feelings, having someone to talk to can help to alleviate depression, fear, guilt, sorrow. A health coach can listen when you need it most.
If any of this resonates with you, maybe it is time to give yourself the gift of health. Let’s talk. Schedule a free Discovery Session with me today. I can help you clarify, learn and move forward.
What do you think? Could you use a health coach?
Celebrate National Health and Wellness Coach Week!
This is our first National Health and Wellness Coach Week! Congress has recognized the importance of health coaches. Woot!
“The United States faces a health crisis due in large part to the prevalence of costly chronic conditions, which are largely brought on by poor lifestyle choices,” Ryan wrote. “Health and Wellness Coaches work with individuals and shift them from being passive recipients of expensive health care interventions to adopting a responsible, self-directed, proactive stance that facilitates lasting positive change. It is vital that Health and Wellness Coaches continue to expand their good work, the nation needs it.” US Rep Tim Ryan – Ohio SOURCE- BusinessWire
Health coaches are a much needed addition to the field of health care. This acknowledgement is a wonderful first step.
The next step is yours!
Schedule your one-on-one Discovery Session with me today.
You can schedule online in the box at the bottom right! Click on the green box that says Contact…